What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to user.
Type of cookies used by the website and its purpose
- Statistical analysis cookies: These are those that, either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of visitors and to analyze statistically the users’ use of our services. Thanks to them we can study the navigation through our website and thus improve the offer of products or services that we offer. These cookies will not be associated with any personal data that can identify the user, giving information about the browsing behavior anonymously.
- Technical Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session , Access restricted parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of Videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Other third-party cookies: Some of our pages may install third-party cookies that allow you to manage and improve the services they offer.
Purpose: To associate the user with both their preferences and be used for advertising purposes.
Expiration 6 months.
Expiration 10 minutes
Expiration 2 years.
Expiration 8 months.
Expiration at session end.
Expiration 8 months.
Expiration 12 months.
How to disable or delete cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options stalled on your computer.
See the following links:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/t5/Protect-your-privacy/Delete-cookies-to-remove-the-information-websites-have-stored-on/ta-p/1919
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
To delete flash cookies, click here: http://www.adobe.com/privacy/opt-out.html.